Protects the hand opposite the knife while guaranteeing good support and more pleasant opening conditions. Safe and robust, easy to use and maintain, it will seduce you.
The box contains:
- Our Oystercatcher Glove: Mineral tanned cowhide leather from Europe - available in right-handed or left-handed version
- Stainless steel and wood oyster knife made in Puy de Dôme. FSC certified French beech wood.
- All in a poplar wooden basket made in Deux Sèvres
The Oyster Glove for right-handers is suitable for right-handers, it is placed on the left hand, right-handers holding the knife in the right hand.
The Oystercatcher Glove for left-handers is suitable for left-handers, it is placed on the right hand, left-handers holding the knife in the left hand.
- Place the glove on your left hand, you will hold the knife with your right hand (reverse for left-handers)
- Thread your index finger through the small loop
- Thread your thumb through the large loop
- Dig your hand to drop the oyster in it
- STOCK !
- Rinse with clear water after use. Wait for it to dry completely before storing it.
Maintenance: leather is a living material, in order to prolong the life of your glove, remember to apply leather balm from time to time to nourish it.
Dimensions: approximately 17x15 centimeters.
Livraison en 2 à 5 jours ouvrés en France métropolitaine.
Frais de port : 7,90€ pour toute commande